COVID-19 challenges persist, as do supply chain interruptions. Materials management leaders across the healthcare landscape continue to seek solutions to sourcing, inventory management, and value-added technologies in order to secure access to needed supplies for caregivers and patients.
Hospital leaders are collaborating to pool resources and backstop materials that are in short supply. Unfortunately, it doesn’t appear that supply chain issues will subside soon, and disruptions will likely continue to impact the availability of medical supplies going forward.
Ensuring Supply Chain Viability
CPS Supply Chain Solutions partners with hospitals to promote alternative sourcing solutions to ensure an efficient local supply chain. This is accomplished through strategies that:
- Provide improved materials management capabilities over internal staff
- Effectively control supply expenses
- Provide valuable corporate support
- Solve item / product-related issues
- Prioritize effective communication with stakeholders
- Assist in meeting applicable regulatory requirements
- Ensure adequate staffing levels for patient needs
- Maintain responsiveness to the needs of partners
CPS Supply Chain Solutions produces an average three-year savings of over $1.7 million.
Download our white paper Hospital Supply Chain Management in the COVID Era to learn how CPS Supply Chain Solutions can support your hospital’s materials management needs.